.

.

Friday, 8 April 2016

My Entire DVD Collection [multi-parter]




Time for something a bit more upbeat. I wanted to wait until the Cologne series was finished before uploading this, but I have failed to film the next video in time, and today is Friday so usually time for a jolly get-together on Google Hangouts, so it seems vaguely appropriate to put up this video instead. It documents the trials and tribulations that I went through in order to free up some space in my room, by way of choosing which of my enormous collection of DVDs to dispose of*. Several people have previewed this video and enjoyed it, and I hope you do, too.

Part 1: 0:00:00, Part 2: 0:05:48, Part 3: 1:26:36, Part 4: 2:45:30.

* Yes, I ended a sentence with a preposition. It's okay, though, because Henry Fowler is on my side.

Audio Only Here




Download

Millennial Woes' You Tube

 

No comments:

Post a Comment