.

.

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

JLB1622a | Full Moon Musings #2 a and b Feb 23 2016

In honour of the first full moon to arrive since I purchased my new Canon Powershot SX60 I decided it was high time for another Full Moon Musings (the last one having been over six months ago). Topics covered include the official story of the moon; recent feedback on my channel; and the state of the 'flat earth' scene today.

John le Bon's You Tube 

 




In honour of the first full moon to arrive since I purchased my new Canon Powershot SX60 I decided it was high time for another Full Moon Musings (the last one having been over six months ago). Topics covered include the official story of the moon; recent feedback on my channel; and the state of the 'flat earth' scene today.

JohnleBonEXTRA's You Tube 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment