.

.

Friday, 18 December 2015

Michael ( Mickey) Maher Rest in Peace

This is the house where a man aged 52  died in a fire on the Dublin Road in Naas.
Gardai are investigating the blaze which occurred in Glenville Terrace at 2am this morning.

The roof of the bungalow partially hidden behind trees was completely gutted in the blaze.

Only the chimney stack was visible today after the flames ripped through the ceiling and roof.

The man, who was named locally as Michael Maher was found unconscious by emergency services and was taken to Naas General Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

Read the rest here

You'll always be remembered Mickey  Rest in Peace Man

No comments:

Post a Comment