.

.

Friday, 5 September 2014

Radio 3 Fourteen September 3, 2014

Carolyn Yeager - WWII Revisionist History

Carolyn Yeager is a writer and researcher specializing in World War II and "holocaust" revisionism. She’s the author of a 48-page booklet titled Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour, What the Tour Guides Don’t Tell You at Auschwitz-Birkenau. She hosts a radio program and writes numerous articles, which are available on her website. We’ll hear Carolyn’s journey to holocaust revisionism. Having German heritage herself, she’ll speak about her awakening into the truth surrounding WWII. We’ll talk about the atrocities committed by the allies during WWII and claims made surrounding the holocaust, verses what holocaust revisionists claim. We’ll talk about why holocaust revisionism is important and necessary. She’ll also speak about holocaust survivor stories verses war propaganda. We’ll talk about why America harbored such hatred for Germany. Carolyn discusses literature in Nazi Germany, eugenics and the Nazi economic model. Later, she comments on claims made by alt researchers about Hitler. Many are not interested in the truth on this subject. In challenging the holocaust story, we are forced to contend with the entire postwar order, which was created by the allies. The holocaust is their moral cornerstone still used today to justify nefarious behavior. Questioning the victor’s version of the war has landed some in jail. At the end, she discusses infighting among White folk and she questions if unification is possible. We’ll also speak about the predictability of the misinformed that pull the Nazi card on Europeans seeking to preserve their heritage.




Download

Radio 3 Fourteen on Red Ice Creations

1 comment:

  1. This has to be one of the most boring podcasts that I've ever tried to listen to.

    Yeager is a really sorry guest and seemed to be incapable of carrying on a coherent two-way conversation with Lana. She would start down one path of thought and then without finishing her point, she'd stop, change directions, and start babbling down another line of thought. Adjectives to describe Yeager would have to include disjointed, rattled, disorganized, and disoriented.

    I listen to a lot of web podcasts, and there are a few characteristics of certain hosts and guests that tend to most quickly ruin the listening experience and the biggest two negatives are: Hosts who cannot shut up or stop interrupting their guests and who do not give them time them to talk, and guests who want to take over the show and turn it into a monolog and who never allow the host to interject a word edgewise. The ideal rule for podcast interview shows is for the host and the guest to engage in a two-way conversation, in a back and forth fashion - with the show host contributing about 40 percent of the talk time and the guest contributing the other 60 percent.

    Yeager just started blabbering and did not give Lana a chance to carry on a dialog.
    Very boring interview.


    ReplyDelete