.

.

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Logic vs Dogma



Some religions do not want you to ask certain questions. Why? Isn't it obvious? I want to say I do believe in God and spirituality. People have a spiritual side and a need to worship and believe in a higher power. However, some religions have exploited that need to further their physical ends! I was going to put this as an anotation but they aren't working for some reason. I had heard a Jew wrote down the Quran but that may be disinformation. I normally do my homework before I make a statement and I was told by UturntAlla that no Jew wrote the Quran. I decided to look into it further and its true I could find no proof the scribes who are said to have written and collected the Quran were Jews. However I will say this, Jews are cleaver and master infiltrators so it is possible one or more were crypto Jews but I have no proof of that. Here are the scribes who are said to have written the wahy, letters (letters that make up the Quran) `Ali ibn Abi Talib, `Uthman ibn `Affan, `Amr ibn Al-`As, Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan, Shurahbil ibn Hasanah, `Abdullah ibn Sa'd ibn Abi Sarh, Al-Mughirah ibn Shu'bah, Ma'adh ibn Jabal, Zayd ibn Thabit, Hanzalah ibn Al-Rabi`, Ubay ibn Ka'b, Juhaym ibn Al-Salt, Husayn Al-Numayri."

More on Religious Fanaticism

Jim How's You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment